When it comes to sportfishing in Manuel Antonio, we don’t mess around. Our sportfishing charter boat is top of the line, with the best gear available. With gear like this, your trip won’t be a waste of time or money, whether you’re on a sportfishing vacation or just decide it’s a heck of a day to catch a Marlin.
Our boat specs:
- Twin Caterpillar 450 HP turbo diesel engines let us cover more distance, faster, to get to the fishing spots that are hopping.
- Top-of-the-line fighting chair eases strain so that pros can bring the fish up faster, and even amateurs will be able to bring up a bigger fish than usual!
- Penn International big game and light tackle fishing equipment to handle every sort of fish, whether inshore or offshore fishing!
- Most charter boats have bait wells. We added Tuna Tubes to ours! When that bigbill sportfish like a Marlin is tagging your rig, having extra live, fresh bait from the Tuna Tube is an extra shot at going home with the glory.
- Tuna tower, outriggers, GPS, digital fish finder, radar, and full stereo – the works!
- Marine radio and complete safety life saving package
- Full cabin with marine toilet and cold AC. And the full kitchen is always there to serve your needs while we’re out on those beautiful Costa Rican waters.
With every Manuel Antonio Charters package, we offer fruit drinks, soda, iced tea, water, and national beer, as well as a full lunch with several options to choose from!
Whether you want to charter fishing time with our Full Day Package or our 3/4 Day Package, when you’re ready to enjoy the best Manuel Antonio fishing around, contact us to arrange your time out on the water — maybe you’ll get the “Catch of a Lifetime!”